Friday, March 21, 2008

wake up at 12+pm
by my mother loud bang.
i jump out of my bed.
she always like that.
want to use computer
have to bang my door untill super loud.
go back to sleep at another room .
wake up at 3+pm by manfred.
keep want to scare me.
frighten me.
make me please him like lots of times.
lol..



went to prepared.
untill 5+pm.

bus to hougang mall.
meet up with
gail shirley rachel grace weiliang
yvonne & manfred.
talk cork there
have a great laugh.haha


manfred say he scare me because
he want me to show my true color out
that i still do care for him . stupid shit.




mrt to bugis.
eat steamboat.
eat untill pregnant like usual.



after steamboat.
walk to the ferry wheel there.
wanted to see the price
but we reach there already around 10.30+pm.
they got to go home already.



so bus to clare quay
and mrt back.
stomach pain like fucknig hell
bus home.

bathe
and online
and talk to ahseng till 6+am in the morning


































































see behind that photo! trying to act as sexy as her . CMI








trying to act one huang hou . and im the taijian.
so bitching her
















spot them?





No comments: