Friday, January 25, 2008

mr anba going to bring our class to movie. =)

after school go smoke and to mall to have lunch.
and home.
bathe and sleep.
wake up and meet gail.
go tution tgt.
and home to watch movie.

DOREAMON COLLECTION
( all of them are all given by people)
i dont know why i dont buy doreamon for myself -.-

FIRSTLY - my beloved doreamon bed =)
my mother bought it for me =)



my beloved booster -


given by - Gail Chin Shi Yin given by - Leonard Koh Jun Jie

my cute soft toy . given by - Leonard Koh



two small little doreamon . given by Leonard Koh also

small little toy given by Gabriel Toh ahboy
given by ahboy. going 1 year and it still nicely wrap =)
also by ahboy .
given by Rachel Goh Su Qi . this is so damn cute. the head big big. i like
doreamon watch. given by Rachel Goh also.
LASTLY - all my collection for doreamon.

although not much. but ya this is all i have. .
and im aim-ing for the biggest size in minitoon.
ahseng say he want buy for me. .
i know him too well . . - talk cork!

No comments: