Sunday, January 20, 2008

last night around 3+am
when im half asleep.
bear bear called.
ask me to go supper with him.
i was sososo tired.and of cause i dont want to.
so talk nonsense with him and i continue sleeping.

meet huiqi at RiverPlaza
and have KFC.
leonard came
and we bus to hougang mall.
meet up with shawn
then train to vivocity.
walk walk walk around.
and decided to watch BODy 19.

and 30 min before the movie starts
we rushing around looking for fast food
as they wanted to eat.
and they really chiong eating.
then smoke also chiong~!
then we run all the way
and all the way back to cineima
then to toilet. and in the threatre
lucky the show havent start.lol.
the movie was nice. unexpected.
scary . . .totally perfect.

after movie walk around.
buy things smoke and home.

i'm so in love with my parents.
they treat me really good.
especially my father.
he changed so much towards me.
he treat me so good.
never angry since


bear bear and YK
both confusing me with their voice.
sound so alike!

No comments: