Sunday, December 09, 2007

suddenly feel that blogging is so so boring.
every post looks the same.
i have a boring life.so bored.

meet yvonne and gail and slack at void deck for hours.
161 to shawn house with gail
help zan to do her survey.
wait for 8pm
then we+ huiqi went to take cab to kovan.
me and huiqi eat out dinner at hongkong cafe
and we chat there. went home after that.
continue watching the champion.

yesterday is my grandmother's birthday.
all of our family went to a restuarant and have dinner.
as it was my father side. i wasnt that close to them.
i feel so stranger with them .
somemore my sister didnt go.
my cousins's babysssss .theres many of them
including daren. they were fighting ultraman,power ranger
very cute.daren was being pushed down by bryan(another cousin's child)
then daren run to us and said that he won.we laughed.so cute.

i didnt eat much yesterday.
i like to eat prawn.can say is one of my favourite .
but i just lazy and dont like to peel the shell.
everyone knows that.haha.so my dad peel it for me.
and my cousin was right.
next time i must married to a guy that will peel prawn shell for me
if not i forever no need to eat untill prawn.haha.
even now! my friends peel it for me.
i dont do it myself.
because i rather not to eat then peel it myself.
i got a nice father and nice friends that willing to peel it for me.
i should feel honoured =)

No comments: