Wednesday, December 26, 2007

prepare and go shawn house with gail
to meet up with leonard huiqi and shawn.
wait for them to prepared.
then we cab to serangoon garden.
macdonlad.meet shirley
and KTV.
shawn is the only one drinking.
he was drunk in the end.
half way singing.
jason called.
ask me want go out
and ask me after ktv call him.
but i didnt.
cause i didnt want to go out with him alone.
as eugene was in the camp.
so we went to RK house.
shawn and his pattern.
drunk forever find trouble.
and he vommited at rk house.
like water tap flowing like that.lol.
and went home after that.

have a chat with my mother sister and those auntiess.
very funny.lol.

and because i make spoil laptop.
my father got to snatch computer with me and my sister.
of cause my father use first.then my sister then her boyfriend then im the last =(.
so for that whole night i cant get to use computer.


so try to turn in early.
from 1am i been trying to sleep.
and always when i almost fall asleep.
people keep calling.
jason low chern too.
somemore he called and ask if im alseep anot
and tell me that he going to sleep.
oh man. lol how lame.
listening to music
ALL THE WAY untill 6+am.
then i get to sleep. so nice

No comments: