Sunday, December 30, 2007

meet up with shirley.
mrt to town.
walk to DFS and ake coach bag from my sister friend.
then go deposit money.
walk to far east.
then to lucky plaza and bus to bugis.
shirley bought her school bag.
then they guy come say me
' say i never call him when i want buy bag
and he say he dont want give me discount' lol.so lame.
he really look like gail's ex boyfriend la. lol.
gail herself say so. and she like quite interesting in him. hahah!
then we bus back to compass point.
my sister transfer money.
so withdraw money
and treat shirley to KFC.
then bought cupwalkerss
and walk back to shawn house.

shawn moving house.
next time no more going to shawn hosue again.
no more house that we can treat it like own hosue again.
=(
play mahjong with leonard huiqi and sebas.
win a few dolloar.lol
bus home 0with huiqi and leoanrd around 11+pm

bowen ahseng wanted come find me.
but in the end never again.
so long didnt get to see them.
somemore htey now botak.
everytime dua me.say want come find me.
in the end also never =(

bathe and watch tv.
conference with yvonne shirley gail huiqi leonard
talking to lucas.
setteling about shirley thing.
i was quite okay with him actually.
untill what he say really make me angry.

then cant get to sleep.
and call ahseng to chat.
till 4+am and went to sleep.

No comments: