Friday, December 28, 2007

just got home
went out with my mother daren ahhua aunty ahkang uncle and ah m aunty.
we left my house around 12am .
driving my father car.

and when we're about to go.
we realise the tyre no air.
damn . so called my father out to help.
my father was so cute la.
after change the tyre
his hand black black.
and he's not going with us mah.
so he and the ahsiao uncle walk back my house.
and my father bua his hand on ahsiao uncle face.
damn funny!

so we shop at mustafa centra.
and i found my FAVOURITE chocolate.
is not cheap okay. i always got no money to buy =(
nowadays seldom places got sell.
so happy . =)
after buy all those things that we want.

we went to near by prata shop to eat supper.
the prata sucks like hell.
its the ever most disgusting prata i ever eat.

and went home around 2+am.


i got many photo to upload.
but i'm lazy + my memory card is crazy
and my laptop is down.

shall upload once everyhting is okay.
but think have a long long time

No comments: