Saturday, October 06, 2007

last night talk untill rachel fall asleep.so we call ahjie's phone.talk to three of them untill 5+am and went to sleep.then suppose to go vivo city today with huiqi they all to look for job. but i get to wake up only at 5+pm.and realise my hp was off due to low batt.so faster call up huiqi and they was on the way to vivo! =( they did call my house to ask my mother wake me up but my mother dont want. my mother ask them let me sleep.how sad. so wake up faster get prepared and meet victoria 6.30pm at kovan mrt and train down to vivo rooftop to meet huiqi gail yvonne and rachel. slack awhile talk awhile shop awhile. saw lek han working there.so i was like calling his name and he didnt heard.so me and huiqi stand infront of him and shout ' hey what is this bao? ' then he look up . damn funny . and around 8pm like that we train back. me huiqi and victoria drop at serangoon and walk to mac and have my dinner and wait for leonard shawn they all as we going fantasie.end up being aeroplane.so we slack awhile untill 9+pm and i bus 101 to manfred house alone.yvonne and rachel was there too.lol.so slack like usual.and the couple was crazy.lol. yvonne keep saying manfred is my bf.they are seriously crazy.lol. so watch tv and go home around 11.30pm. wait for bus wait untill i go crazy! lol. reach home bathe and talk to rachel and ahjie for awhile untill ahjie cant use phone.so now conferencing with ahshun rachel and huiqi.

No comments: