Saturday, August 18, 2007

wake up at 4+pm. wake up then realise my leg got injured.cant remeber how and when did i fall down. cant remember what happen yesterday. went to sleep again. wake up at 8+pm. play computer and watch tv.around 10.30pm take bus to leonard house and meet him and daniel.walk to veri nice and eat.slack there. they told me what happen yesterday. they say yesterday i called him.and i cried like hell. and i said all kinds of thing like i go commit sucide. and i throw leonard phone on the floor after he hang my call?omg.they keep saying what i do very LOW CLASS! they say yesterday i like siao? keep asking daniel to slap me? hit the wall.and do stupid stuff. whatever.still wondering did i really called him? feel myself so irritating.around 12.15am take bus home.talk to ahseng untill 1am.


now keep thinking and thinking.
two more weeks to N level.
stressed.i cant concentrade on my studies.
HOW HOW HOW!!!


PICTURE THAT I TAKE FROM LEONARD PHONE.





two idiot lying down on zebra crossing. with my bag in the middle!!!hell

No comments: