Monday, August 27, 2007

today school end at 1pm.after school accompany them go suki sushi eat.and went home after that.bathe and online.talk to ahseng on the phone.and i found out that 'he' actually blocked me in msn. i dont know how to describe.the feeling is like sad+angry+disappointed. ya. then around 5+pm go hougang plaza meet huiqi.play pool and eat at KFC.shop around and slack awhile and walk home.reach home around 9+pm.

im having so much problem now.
i really wish i could concentrade on my studies.
next monday is N level already.
then now having some friendship problem.
just hope that it wont affect our friendship.

and for 'him'
guess everything is over.
i think there's no point for me to hold on anymore,
since he already treat me like this.
blocked me in msn. ask him anything also dont want reply.
in some ways maybe i already know what will be his answer.
i just want an answer to end everything up.
isit that hard for him to at least explain what his friendster trying to mean?
but he just choose not to bother and reply.
i just cant believe how CRUEL he can be!
maybe im not that kind of girl that he's looking for.
so no matter what i do or how long i waited.
he will never be back.
he's no longer the ahboy that love me,care for me and dote me.
like what he write in his friendster.
everything is over.everything will just remain as memories.
so i want to thank him for all the nice memories he gave.
and he's happily leading his life now.
so maybe i will just end everything here.
takecare

No comments: