Wednesday, August 22, 2007

school was the same la.nothing much.after school go eat at suki sushi eat.after that go home.

saw his friendster profile. he changed his profile saying ' nObdoy understand me .All is over..ntH is left except the memories we once have..gOOd bYe.' what does this mean.i dont know is it an answer for me or whatever.i just cried after seeing this.i ask him is that an answer for me? he didnt reply. i just hate the way he dont bother to reply my msg. understand how i feel please.it doesnt feel good.i just want to know whats going on.even if it's an answer that i doesnt wish to hear,at least let me give up. i just dont know whats he thinking. anything also dont want tell me.how am i suppose to let go. its so torturing! i never felt like this before.

around 6.15pm.father fetch me to school for PTM.
miss chia was the one that talk to my father.
in the end triple L, mrs LI and mrs krishnah
come complain.maybe thats the only chance for them to talk.
complain about everything.lucky i dont have any strict parents.
i father dont give a damn to it.he just care about my result on english.

go home after that,talk to ahseng untill around 8+pm. talk untill he fall asleep.how dumb.
watch tv and blah blah

No comments: