Monday, August 20, 2007

go school like normal. im going to sick. my throat damn xinku.huiqi also.maybe is yesterday lawinton food.haha. i cant imagine im saying all this things out.omg! finally understand how gail feel.maybe this is what girls can do for a guys.haha!. because since young, i got afew mind set. like example. why must go into a relationship at this age? knowing wont last till married,knowing will have to break up one day.why must get into a relationship to get yourself hurt? but 'he' make me change my thinking. he changed my mindset.i dont know why.
just now when sleeping during maths lesson.when i suddenly wake up. i got this very very strong feeling.i feel so lost .i feel so afraid. i dont know why.the feeling like , he will never be with me again.he stop loving me.he choose to tell me the answer after N level is because he know it will be a negative one,and he scare by saying now it will affect my studies. a very strong feeling.i dont know.friends say is just a feeling.i may not know what will happen. after school go plaza accompany them to eat and go home. play computer and sleep and blah blah

No comments: