Friday, August 31, 2007

and have to go school again to take back phone from triple L! sian. nobody go school. so i pull huiqi go with me. have some work out. then go hall and watch im not stupid too. damn boring! end school around 11pm. wait for triple L and get back my phone.then me and huiqi go 805 saw huibing and esther so join them for lunch. after that bus home. sleep for awhile then around 1+pm wake up.faster prepared and meet leonard yiceng shawn hong yee daniel. bus 136 to serangoon garden. reach there around 3+pm. go fantasie. i know its kind of lame to go drink at this time.but 3pm - 8pm happy hour means dont have to pay any for room charge.and we totally save $ 75 for the room charge.how nice. having fun there. cheng heng huiqi vicky came too. we total open 6 jar. me leonard and shawn drink the most. daniel and yiceng drink abit and the rest didnt drink. was quite blur . and my mouth bleed like fuck. i spilt saliva all contain with my blood.go toilet wash up. then huiqi say the basin stil got my blood.lol.how disgusting. was very fun la. end at 8pm. then bus home after that. everyone was very tired already. reach home bathe and went to sleep straight away.

PICTURE!!


ME AND LEONARD! =)
leonard me huiqi
me and huiqi
me and lau yiceng.dark untill only can see his spect! haha
me and daniel
me and cheng heng
huiqi me daniel
me daniel lauyiceng
me daniel and leonard

No comments: