Thursday, July 19, 2007

talk to kumar on the phone last night till 3.30am. damn tired. wake up at 6am plus. prepared then sen called . talk to him untill i reach school. today damn tired. sleep for all lesson. haha.after school go back home changed and around 4+pm go plaza meet huiqi gail and yvonne. eat suki sushi. then we cabbed down to takashimaya. then dalton and lawinton wanted to come town with us. but they never tell earlier.when we reached then dalton come ask me. after buy stuff walk to PLAZA SING. buy my stuff for letter. damn expensive la. one sheet of paper $5.25.wah . play arcade and cabbed back to hougang plaza. touch screen and slack. sit in the kpool counter all the time.haha.fun. helping sen to look out of the counter.sen give me a stich again.haha. this time the soft toy is bigger.

go hougang mall shop for more things but huiqi say i already spend alot on it. anyway also nothing to buy so ask yvonne pei me go yixian house there take CD from her walk back to plaza go kpool try the CD.haha. then sen me give the CD that he burn for himself.he wanted to give me money buy sweet. but i didnt take. sen asked me to pei him untill 1am then he send me home.but im too tired.then around 11+pm me and yvonne was about to go home.then at joe's corner saw lawinton kumar ah hong ah bee and mingzheng. and was being physco to stay. slack with them then go back up plaza. slack slack slack. wait for kumar and ah hong play pool finish. play untill 1am plus. go downstair slack. wait for sen to come down. then sen send me home. the helmet was too big la.then when he speed damn fast the helmet like want to fly . he must see me walk in my house then he go off. whatever. talk to yvonne. and i still got lots of thing to do right now. bye.

No comments: