Thursday, July 12, 2007

i think i can continue living my life happily without him.i ask him will he still care for me when i'm sick.he didnt reply. like ah shun say he outside knows so many girls. sure got fetch girl go out want what. after hearing what ah shun say.then i know all along im lying to myself. i asked myself do i really love him that much? thinking for the whole night.till now i still dont know the answer. but i can move on with my life. and i will move on. okay whatever shit.

didnt attend school today was so sick to wake up.as i got asthma then find it very hard to breathe. so stay at home and sleep. wake up at 1+pm online and go sleep again.i got fever! not high la.only 38 degree .then 7pm meet gail and yvonne at plaza go up heard that underage cant go in k pool and woodball anymore.how sad. then we go mall awhile. go see the watch and its not there anymore! how saddening. whatever. so kumar ask me go meet them. then we go plaza kumar and dalton come. then yvonne sallly and gail go up. then left me kumar and dalton there.haha we dont know what to talk.dalton was too shy. whatever. so awhile more dalton have to go home as he got probation. then me and kumar go up and meet the rest.slack at plaza play pool with ahkow and sen.then heard that yixian was drunk. aiya dont know whats wrong with she and ah john also.both seems so sad. huiqi came too. around 10+pm huiqi and gail went off. then me yvonne sally kumar sen patrick down there talk cork. kumar ask me to go rounding he use either patrick or sen bike to longbang me. and i say later accident so i'll just go down there see him ride and support him when he accident i help him call 995. haha. then he at there kpkb . touchwood.haha. sen ask if i dare to sit on his SP anot.cos kumar say if i sit i will scare one. lame. talk cork then help sen look after counter. he teach me use that thing. haha. around 11+pm walk home without telling them. then sen tot where i gone to.
very very boring!!!

No comments: