Sunday, July 08, 2007

haha. i msg him. i say you can no need reply la because he said he busy. and he really never reply all my msg. how sad. i take up the courage and ask can he not go? but he never reply.
actually i wont know if he go overseas got come back anot. because he wont let me know if i'm not wrong. hahas .

5 months ago is he crazy over me. sad over me.cry over me.do stupid stuff because of me. and now.
5 months later everything upside down. i'm crazy over him.sad over him.cry over him.do stuff because of him.


still remember. 5 months ago
before i accept him.
i tell him that i scare to get into a relationship
i scare that i'll get hurt.
and he answered ' which relationship wont get hurt.?
he said he cant promise me in the future he wont get to hurt me.
in the end is i'm the one who hurt him.



5 months later .
i say what if i get to hurt you again.
he say he not scare or whatever.
ya right. i'm the one getting hurt. how nice.


maybe its true that he don't love me anymore
maybe all along i'm just lying to myself.
maybe i should have really give up on it.
anyway. no matter what. i'll still wait for the answer after my N level.


haas. i feel like pleasing him
DONT GO! DONT GO OVERSEAS TO WORK!.
STAY IN SINGAPORE WITH ME!
whatever? thinking too much. lame

No comments: