Tuesday, July 31, 2007

go school damn damn damn tired! didnt manage to sleep in english lesson.because was kinda high at that moment. after recess go for math lesson. wanted to sleep and once my head on the table and that stupid irritating weiliang keep disturbing dont let me sleep.keep asking me to do math as tmr is math paper 1. so in the end he finally let me sleep. and he ownself sleep also.haha.after math go for chinese and normally our chinese is at 4 joy class. then i go in and sleep while waiting for the rest.then grace come and wake me up say today have to go back to own class.then i wake up saw all the 4 joy people.feel damn blur so go back my class and continue sleep.untill 11.30am english paper 1 prelim. then when i wake up i blur blur thought i at 4 joy wanted to go out of the class and seriously i dont know what im doing. the paper was damn hard. too tired to think. and got not enough time!! 100% fail.after exam stay in class with agnes gail and marcus. do art all the way untill 4pm. and we faster anyhow paste everything that we have on the black board. some still havent do.lol. anyhow rush down to art room and hand up. after that go home. come home online awhile then ah seng want talk to me on the phone.so ask him call rachel. conference. when he talk , my first reaction was like. OMG! SOUND SO MUCH LIKE AHBOY!. the way he laugh , the way he talk sound so much like ahboy!!. so i make him say kanasai which ah boy always say. and still sound so much like ahboy.LOL! i keep asking him if he is ahboy!? haha. obviously not. and around 7+pm i was going to sleep. then my parents suddenly fight.my father drink martell and was so angry about my mother.again because of money.my father throw chair radio and everything that he saw. and he even push my mother on the floor.my mother fainted for a few minute. and they was crying. only me and my grandmother was there. was sososo sad to see them in this manner. my grandma cried too and of cause i did. really scare me.my father went out of the house, sitting outside and my mother wake up. at there KPKB and my mother go drink beer and her turn to go crazy,throw martel, cup, radio ,vase and everything that she saw.then the living room and kitchen all filled with broken glass.and i go step onto one glass and make my leg bleed like fuck.damn pain .i didnt know what to do.they want divorce ,lucky my mother friends come. then my father suddenly asthma attack. he cant drink one . he look so xinku , my mother turn back to normal and wasnt that angry. but now my father dont know whats wrong with him. damn sad.
things always come at the same time. got no confident for tmr exam.
im damn damn damn tired now.

No comments: