Wednesday, July 18, 2007

go school as usual. got public canning. 4 guys tio canning. nice 1 . sleep for the whole day. tiring. after school go plaza take file from huiqi then go back school for art club. end at 4.30pm. bus home bathe and rush out to plaza to meet rachel and huiqi.slack at plaza then we go kopitiam eat.yixian came. dont know why everyone started to talk about the sweet memories with their ex boyfriend/boyfriend. gail talk about ah kow of cause. rachel talk about caiyan. huiqi talk about frankie,me of cause ah boy and yixian talk about daniel and ah john. haha. nice memories.
miss him so much. haha. after slacking go up slack. then lawinton patrick sen they all playing with the laser. point at others then when lawinton pointing at ah hong, ah hong reaction was like so funny la. haha. like catching flies like that.we laugh like fuck.then they all was like making fun of ' ah man '? haha. funny. see them disturb here and there.then got this boyfriend beat his girlfriend up. saddening. everytime i see them they was so loving one . help sen look after counter for awhile. thought during this awhile nobody would come. but so many people come punch table. busy like hell. haha. fun. and walk home after that.reach home around 10+pm.
reach home bathe. my sister come home. so let her use the computer and i got nothing to do so i go accompany daren play. we playing catching, running around the living room to the kitchen. he catching me. then he suddenly go tak cane. come chase after me and wanted to beat me. so i run out of the house and close the door without knowing that the door go make untill his leg.he suddenly cried. i didnt know what happen. his leg bleed. felt so heartpain.felt so guitly. father come scold me. sometimes i really dislike my father. i know it was my fault but dont have to say me untill i purposly go injured his leg.quite pissed off. after that sayang daren. talk to him




see his leg. i said sorry to him. he didnt angry with me.he never ask me to go away.i ask him.pain pain? he replied ' you make me pain pain (with the innocent face )'. i say sorry.then he like shy like that.then he change topic. haha.so cute.love him so much.use computer. then my sister suddenly pass to me 4 zouk ticket.haha.who want? come ask me.talk to sen awhile.and i really find him so much like ah boy.not because of the look.i dontknow how to say.just now at plaza when standing behind him really got the feeling like standing behind ah boy. nvm.nothing else more to say. bye

TUESDAY

after school go home change. then go plaza meet huiqi.play pool.loser punch.and i win.how nice.yvonne and gail came. eat suki sushi.then we go hougang mac to do our art.go popular to buy stuff and go back plaza.go joe's corner with kumar lawinton ah hong and babu. slack awhile then go up play t0uchscreen.then lawinton and patrick like crazy.give out medicine and say is estacsy. haha. go huiqi house at 10+pm. do stuff. cut and spray.go home at 12am.

No comments: