Sunday, June 24, 2007

when i'm suppose to get to sleep. ah boy called. but i didnt answer. so soon after rachel called me and say ah boy give her answer already.she say he's happier leading his life without me. and his feeling has fade. breakdown straight away. call him ah shun answer . ahboy didnt want to talk to me so ah shun help him say that he's happier. i keep asking him to ask ah boy to answer phone as i want him to tell me personally! cried like shit. this is the first time i cried untill like that. finally he answer. finally he talk. but he didnt say much . i dont know anything. he just say he got his reason. kup his phone. change cloths and rush out of house. walk to yixian house half way saw ah john walk together.cried. he ask me dont think already. meet yixian. after awhile i went off asking them not to follow. called caiyan so meet at plaza.and my handphone low batt. wait untill 2am like that caiyan havent reach so i go home. reach home on my phone and realise everyone was finding for me. i'm sososo sorry. was so touched that so many people that i unexpected was looking for me too like yixian sister benson . i'm so sorry to make your worry. i'm fine =) come home they ask me called ah boy ask he want to explain to me.i called.whats the point he didnt explain much he say he still love me but he got his reason.and just ask me not to do this and that say what when the time is right he will tell me. whatever. dont wish to cry.very very tired already. and now 3.36am already. for dontk now how many fucking hours i havent been sleeping. was thinking how am i suppose to spend tmr? everyone got their activity. find some enjoyable activity for me.good night. hope wont think while sleeping and wont cry while thinking =) .

No comments: