Friday, June 22, 2007

was talking to rachel on the phone till 3am plus. keep complaining my heart very pain. very very pain. i msg him is he happier leading his life without me? he didnt want to reply. intending to sleep.but cant get to sleep so i msg him ask him to get things clear at least i'll feel better.and he just reply ask me to put my effort on my studies and stop wasting my time on him. breakdown straight after recieve his msg.i just want to know if he still love me ? and is he happy with his life now anot? he didnt want to reply me. i sms him more than 10 over msg . he just didnt want to reply! why cant he just reply. is it so hard for him to answer a YES or NO! i'll feel so much better after knowing a YES or NO.but he just dont want reply. its torturing me like hell! I CANT LET GO WITHOUT KNOWING THE ANSWER LA! called up yvonne ask her help me call him. no use he wont answer. and finally he replied after soso long. but he didnt answer my question .whats the point. he just ask me to study hard.after N level he will tell me. he ask me to think of my future. ITS LIKE FUCK LA! knn. what future i no future la. i ask him back. n lvl. can he wait? by the time he'll be having another gf. he didnt want to reply . i saw his friendster and blog. its hurt me alot to see him like that. i send him a friendster msg and he ask me to forget him. cb la. just now say promise after my n lvl will tell me this and that. and now asking me to forget him . how am i suppose to. teach me la. whatever la. knn fucked up. didnt get to sleep. cant get to sleep. now its 8.41am. meeting leonard at 9am for morning breakfast. should update later on

No comments: