Tuesday, June 19, 2007

haha. i knew this will happen very soon. !
he whole day never reply me! victoria called me just now and told me she saw ah boy at kovan mac with his friend. and he's bring two helmet.so what does this means! i call him he didnt want to answer msg him didnt want to reply. and i ask him if want break just tell me dont have to avoid me or isit that you're waiting for me to break all this. and he said break lo since u say untill like that.WHAT THE FUCK LA! ccb . break down straight after i recieve his msg . i know he didnt love me like he used to. and this is what i get for hurting him in the past. i know last time i hurt him alot and now i'm getting my retribution. i'm getting so hurt right now guess he should be happy .he didnt want to tell me the actual reason .i ask if he really want to break he also didnt want to reply me call him also dont want answer. guess he's finding me so irritating right now. fcuker.

my beautiful , wonderful , meaningful , colorful life have been destroyed when DESMOND TOH came into my life and after years i've finally rebuild my life up and now this GRABIEL TOH is destroying everything away.fuckshit. TOH TOH TOH! BOTH TOH! is it i'm meant to be hurt by TOH. fuckshit.

what can i do now? cry? drink ?

can anyone bring me out to drink. i'm so fucked up with my life right now.

No comments: