Saturday, May 05, 2007

wake up at 9am in the morning.suppose to wake up at 7am to give vicky morning call.but end up she calling me at 9am to give me morning call.prepared and everything.meeting shirley and huiqi at mall.wait for vicky come then we cab to yishun MRT walk to shirley sister salon pei huiqi reborn hair and vicky to dye hair.so i'm like staying in the salon for more than 4 hours doing nothing. shirley huiqi vicky cut the same hair style.aha.her service very good too.after that around 3pm plus we walk to north point.buy spiderman 3 ticket and eat long john there. then play touch screen awhile then 5pm liao . buy sweet talk go in watch.me and huiqi keep talking bullshit inside.bet those people around us cant stand us. cause we laugh like siao.then at the ending of the part. got people shine touch light at us.i tell huiqi then she say ' die liao our sweet talk drinks kana caught liao ' make me laugh like siao. after movie cab down plaza.play a few rounds of pool . huiqi went home.me and vicky go mall slack . then yvonne rachel gail sam ben come.vicky go find her friend. so we go food court slack then go KFC eat. sam ben ahbe went off first.while me and rachel queue-ing vicky suddenly hug me from behind. scared me la.i tot who come hug me.then eat finish go out slack awhile.then gail's parents come down.scolded her.then me and vicky go home.reach home around 12am like that. so tiring. im falling asick.

No comments: