Friday, May 25, 2007

sleep untill 1pm like that.wake up prepared.wait for father to come home and fetch me to school for PTM.
i failed like shit.
english - 42/100
chinese - 49 /100
math - 60/100
science - 26/100
combines humanities - 7 / 100
art -27/100

mrs krishnah complain alot. and she was so happy that my father was coming for ptm.cause every year my father won't come.lol.
after that go home.then meet huiqi at plaza at 5pm. play pool. so hard to bend down. whole body ache. play touch screen. and i actually get the first for diamond eleven. haha. so happy. i spend $8 on touch screen.lol. and i even go around begging people to lend me $1 just to play. i cant imagine i'm doing this man.lol. yixian came. slack awhile untill 10 plus walk home. and i downloaded on game from handphone.it costs me $6 but its fun. lol. huiqi download it too. conference with huiqi and rachel

No comments: