Thursday, March 15, 2007

wake up at around 1pm plus. online awhile then around 2 plus faster bathe and eat and chiong to plaza to meet up with yixian huiqi and gail. then saw zhenyong and baba downstair. then together walk to mrt.then we train to chinatown. pei gail go find ah kow but he not there. then sian . then me and huiqi was like planning to buy walkie talkie. hahas. then go around hougang use that. can save up lots of phone bill.but never la. its too expensive la. cost $95.90 . lol then pei yixian wait for her cousin . then me huiqi and gail go chinatown point for swensen . slack there for hours. then around 6 plus mrt back plaza. so saddening la. bob dont allow me to play anymore. bo bian. we go woodball play . play a few round with huiqi. then went off . pei gail buy chicken and wait for her chicken. and while waiting rachel yixian they keep rushing me. as we are going for steamboat at marina south with alot alot of people. so after buying faster rush now meet up with rachel yixian aldrin baba . then gail and huiqi went off. so we cab to hougang ave 1 . then me and rachel keep puay with the taxi uncle for letting 5 person. hahas. finally. then in the cab baba act girly. damn funny. then go there meet up with weiliang ahbe jialuo mat . wait for junxing come. wait untill we rot like siao. then stay there talk cork. then weiliang keep giving baba shoot untill siao.make us laugh like fuck. lol. then finally junxing came. so decided not to go steamboat already as its too late. so we headed back to plaza. go joe's corner see them eat. after eating go up to woodball see them play number ball. awhile later me yixian rachel we go hougang mall meet up with shijie and desmond toh. pei shijie eat. then go back plaza again. see them play number ball again! then yixian and rachel pei me go down joe's corner eat. then go back see baba junxing aldrin desmond toh ah john and ivan baygeh play number ball . DAMN FUNNY LA! but they slowly slowly dulan already . LOL. whatever. then around 12 plus go home with yixian. come home talk to vicky . and play psp

WEDNESDAY

wah today so many people ask me out. caiyan ask me to kovan , gail ask me go china , yixian ask me go steamboat , vicky ask me go town , shirley they ask me to ktv , leonard they dont know ask me to where. LOL> cool~ still i going ktv as i already promise shirlet few days ago . so wake up at around 2 plus and eat. then continue sleep again. untill 5 .10 and we were like suppose to meet at 5pm. then wake up faster bathe. then physco vicky go ktv also. then she come my house meet me first. slack awhile then go meet up with gail. physco her to ktv too. lol . so we go ktv meet up with shirley and huiqi. damn cold! then around 8 plus. me vicky huiqi go plaza wanted play pool. but fullhouse. so bo bian huiqi also got to go home. then BOB DONT ALLOW ME PLAY POOL ANYMORE. SADDENING!. so me and vicky go mall .then called caiyan . then he come bluff me say he kana caught. in police sation. and i really believe sia. but actually bluff me want. then go hougang mac eat. then around 11 .30 pm like that went home . come home talk to rachel and yvonne and vicky . play game with rachel untill 5 plus and went to sleep.

No comments: