Friday, March 09, 2007

school was normal la. during recess ar. in class. jasonyap block my way then i push him . then he hold my hand and say darling lets go. give me a shock of my life sia. got math test. 15m question i write one sentence. how hard can it be . lol. after school go home bathe . online awhile. robin called. talk to him awhile. and around 2 pm plus change back to school U and go hougang cc ktv meet huiqi and shirley . then later grace came. after ktv go my house put things. slack awhile then take bus to hougang central. huiqi vomit .lol. then go hougang mall pei shirley but things. then me and huiqi walk to school . saw caiyan and sally working. have a bit of chatting. then went off to school . yixian came. then samual quah and joseph damn lame la. their both parent didnt came also. and samual quah is joseph father. joseph is samual quah ah gong.. talk cork. then weiliang yixian jason all came. then chat awhile . wait for rachel they come then go up hall for talking. was having fun down there. after the talk. take report book . I PASS TWO SUBJECT ONLY! AND I FAIL MY ART! is LIKE WHAT THE FUCK. TEACHER SAY MY ART CAN GET A1!! and I ENDED UP FAIL! my science get 9 my history and SS get 14 only. wtf. i cant imagine i failed my art. so saddening. after taking report book . pei yixian go change and went home. on the way to bus stop saw caiyan . he check my reportbook. kana scolded. hahas. then go my house. bathe again. and go plaza meet huiqi. just step in woodball. leonard called. ask me call vaness. so call her. me huiqi and yixian walk to blk 830 there. lend vaness money. and slack there awhile for a short chatting.then walk to another side de playground find jialuo and ahbe. chat awhile . then me and huiqi go plaza find august daryl jim weiliang etc etc they all . sit down awhile. and went down plaza look for yixian but never saw her . so huiqi went home. then shijie ahbei frankie they all .shout my name and ask me for huiqi number but she dont want give. lol. then walk to some blocks look for yixian jialuo and ahbe again. walk to plaza find the rest again. at bustop there saw desmond toh shijie they all there hiring cab.then desmond toh shout ' wood pecker' then i didnt care him i just smile then he say ' wah nowadays dont want talk to me liao lor. LOL then shijie say he's crazy ask me dont care him. whatever so we went up to raiders see them play dota. after that august they go watch movie. so me yixian jialuo ahbe mat rongxing jim we walk to lower court. slack there.and they do some stuff. i was like shocked la. quite sad la to see your friend do this. okay whatever. so around 1 am plus walk to 327 find my mother and her friends. eat there. then ah leng daughter came. and look so familiar. then we were like staring at each other wondering who is that. then orh is actually alicia. damn coincident la. small world. then did some chatting there. then leonard asked me go his house there he got two box of beer and one bottle of martel. but to bad i cant ton today. saddening. go went home after that

THUSDAY

after school go hougang mall eat with rachel gail huiqi shirley and grace. after that went home. bathe and meet caiyan at hougang mall at 4pm plus. then go find rachel yixian yvonne awhile. but they got to go. so go taxi stand meet caiyan. take cab to hougang ave 8 to buy table again. then cab to hougang green . sit at kopitiam untill i rotting ar. so hot and boring. wait for ahdi to come. then he finally came. then sally also came. then realise there got security guard want . so we cab to 401 wait for yongqiang come with dvds. then valerie came also. so sell there awhile. and its like so weird ! so we move to kovan again. we cab there. then there was like so open and dangerous. stand there awhile. then saw leonard and his father walking out of the entrance. so i faster walk to him. he buy 3 dvds from caiyan . hahas. so me and leonard go kovan mac sit awhile. then go his father call. chit chat. then go back again. go back only they closing the stall already. damn fast la. they say got police . so we faster cab back to plaza with mark and spider man . LOL. then go kpool slack awhile see baba and bomba play pool . damn funny . lucky got weiliang pei me if not im like so lonely. then sam came so me caiyan and sam go woodball pei them play billard. then go down to joe corner slack. then i dont want play pool dont want play billard then they want treat me drink i also dont want. then sam want give me lolipop that someone gavc him .but i also dont want. then she say can i knock my head for once? and i say yes.! hahas. so funny .so slack till around 12 am like that. wanted to walk home. but caiyan dont allow. wanted to cab me home but dont want la. too waste money . and so not bu fang bian so kana forced to take bus. reach home sleep already .LOL

No comments: