Tuesday, March 06, 2007

didnt go school today =) wake up at 2plus. online chat. then around 3 plus chiong to hougang cc. saw desmond toh shijie they all walking in . LOL. then meet shirley and grace there. wait outside for huiqi. then went up for ktv. saw alot people was there. then vicky came. while me and shirley go toilet. saw desmond toh outside with his friends. then he was like ' oie ' us. then we didnt care then continue walk. then he say ' walao bu yao li wo liao lor ' . then actually wanna talk back to him . but then . .. then after ktv we went outside smoke. saw him there too. then went home after that. then come home online . talk on the phone with rachel yvonne yixian gail huiqi. and now still online
I SERIOUSLY WANT A NEW PHONE. and my mother say she gonna get me new phone =)

MONDAY

after school me rachel gail yvonne yixian go kovan . then saw xiaoben that group. they wanted take number from yixian. and asked me if i got problem with him before and ya . lucky yixian never give ar. want give also not give to him . okay whatever. then me and yixian go meet robin and go pizza hut together. robin went off after awhile. then huiqi came. after pizza we go mac sit down and continue chat untill 6 plus. then went home. bathe and everything. then go 401 meet up with huiqi and rachel .then go huiqi house do art. then mat came. then he left after awhile. then we continue talk cork untill 10 plus. me and rachel went off. we go 401 as rachel want takeaway carrotcake. saw vaness there. have a bit of chatting. and went home after that.

No comments: