Tuesday, February 27, 2007

walk to school in the morning. listen to mp2 and found myself crying . was not in a good mood this morning. valerie asked me something and i cried. but okay after awhile. so we talk talk talk. pointless crying also la. then forget bring wallet to school .fucked up . after school stayed back talk to girls awhile untill 3 pm. do my english untill 4pm and continue my ANBA dentention-ing. left at 4.30pm to hougang mall mac find yvonne and yixian. many people was there too. sally there , wee liang and etc etc. chat there. then all left. pikachu came. have a chat . then everyone went home. left me and rachel. we go KFC eat . then rachel go take present from boy to me. again doreamon and photo frame plus two picture that we was together. then after eating we go find boy. talk to him . i cried , he cried too , and i cried again and he again cried. sorry to break your heart . but hais. nobody will ever understand how i really feel . i feel sad when you dont bother about me. i also dont feel very much happy when he held my hand just now and said that we will continue this way . i dont know. im so lost . hais nvm . after talking . me and rachel go find pikachu. walk around hougang mall shop for his ear piece . but cant find any . so around 8 plus me rachel pikachu was about to go my house then they called. so we go find demster and boy awhile. then was quite dissapointed when boy wanted find trouble with pikachu.
so nevermind. pikachu is demster friend. so after that we three headed to my house . pikachu play dota and rachel play my PSP . then play with daren awhile and around 10 plus send them to bus stop and wait for bus .
and now aiya long long story . reallu dont know la. fucked up life

No comments: