Tuesday, February 20, 2007

wake up at 2am plus . bathe and everything . then ronald and boy come fetch me. ronald drive us to boy house. to bai nian with his ah gong. then stay at his house awhile wait for him to bathe then faster rush down as ronald car is downstair waiting already.go untill bedok to fetch ronald wife. he drive damn fast la. then go their house fetch their baby and maid and went to their relative house for steamboat. then so shy la. so many people down there. then around 7 - 8 plus went to tm . play arcade awhile . then go pastamania to have dinna. alot of people came. got ronald his wife , ken and yaling , sam and kerlyn. after eating straight go watch movie. follow the law. damn funny la the movie. make me laugh untill .. .. . after that its around 12am like that. me and boy cabbed to my house to let my mother and sister see. then after he went home. called vicky talk awhile. and really feel sorry and bad la. i really think that we started too fast already. we really need time to think and to know each other better. sorry and thanks for everything. i really appreciate every single things that you did for me . sorry .

MONDAY

meet rachel at hougang mall at around 8pm like that. then boy and demster fetch us to serangoon . boy de friend house.alot people was there. damn paiseh . then stay there awhile. see them gamble and around 11pm plus boy send me and rachel home. rachel came my house. yvonne also came. have a talk there .then rachel went home first then follow by yvonne . and i went home too .

SUNDAY

meet rachel and yvonne at my house bus stop there. then go opp my house to meet boy and ah shun .then take 153 to serangoon sation . mrt-ed to plaza sing to meet up with demster . wanted watch movie but all sold out . so cab to boy de friend house to gamble. so paiseh . then everyone go in the room to gamble left me rachel and yvonne stay outside and talk. then around 12 am plus me rachel and yvonne went home.then boy demster and ah shun send us home. while walking to bus stop . then they three keep scaring us la. then make me and yvonne cry and dont dare walk . then rachel like xiao char bor keep chasing after them. hahas. then actually say liao go rachel house there slack . then we take 80 back. then in the bus i suddenly tell them i going home as im tired. then boy shun demster went down the bus and cab to somewhere. then go home talk to racchel and yvonne . talk and talk. then later demster call and tell me something. then later boy call and tell me something too. and im really touched la. so after that me rachel yvonne boy demster ah shun conference. then i call boy and talk untill 5 am plus and went to sleep.

No comments: