Friday, February 23, 2007

today wake up late. go school . kana punish by mr anba. suspened till 10am . spend those time sleeping. damn tired.then give mr anba nag awhile then go for recess and back to normal lesson . after school stay at canteen awhile then 1pm go HOD outside sit. sleep sms talking on phone drawing till 4.30 pm and i run out. meet rachel and gail outside.go hougang mall walk walk. eat mac then meet shirley and grace.then they going funfair so i faster rush home and change.and went out. meet them at hougang mall mac . wait for vicky came.then go MRT there play psp. then rachel ask me go another side ask me pei her buy thing but then actually is bring me to ah boy. and again another surprise from him . this time really shocked me. then he pass me things and went off. so we continue sitting there. then go inside funfair. have votex with vicky shirley and rachel .damn scary la. scared me off. then walk around there then ahboy and his friend there too. then rachel go have free ride with him . then they went off then me hui qi and vicky go play challenger. damn scary!i thought the sit belt like not tight then i dont dare leen onto it. i keep holding on tight to the handle la. then me and vicky and rachel go hougang mac slack.rachel went off first. so we two slack here and there and went home at 12am. i still dont know la

No comments: