Sunday, February 04, 2007

today actually dont really intend to go out . around 1 plus talk to vicky awhile . then stay at home online awhile then eating half way leonard outside my window shout for me . then i chua tio. then go out find them talk talk then faster bathe then meet them at see saw and went to a block and sit down. think where to go .got alot stupid ideas la. in the end we go daniel house play mahjong . then leonard damn busy la. keep calling the MR carrot for selling account thingy . hahas. and he tml gonna collect $500 from him. weets. so we were like so happy and got no mood to play mahjong. so we anyhow play afew round. and i win $2 . hahas.then they pour abit of martell for me. and i cant finish it la then im like those children that sick and dont want to drink the medicine. then they two at there like slowly 'hong' me to drink. slowly slowly pour abit abit to drink and drink water after that. so nerd nerd help me pour away abit la. but i still manage to drink finish . so we went to nearby POSB to tranfer money . but not available. so take cab to mall and tranfer. eat at plaza. nerd nerd treat us =x . after eating go nerd nerd house slack . talk cork play maple listen song watch tv. then around 11 plus like that jasmine and weirong drive me nerdnerd stepfanie and her bf to eat. actually going AMK eat in the end we go eat at puggol nasi lamak . then we was like planning for tml MR carrot . how to like kah his money this and that. and he fucking cb rich. they everyone ask me go be his maple gf and kah his money . LOL! so after eating they drive me home . reach home like going to 1 am .
tml im so gonna to have fun if i can wake up early la. cause if never wake up on time i going to miss those fun . wake me up somebody please. LOL . and yeah gonna enjoy myself tml. =)
god bless me . wish i can wake up =) bye

No comments: