Wednesday, February 07, 2007

school was actually normal . during the last lesson . english and chem was the most fun lesson . during english lesson me rachel huiqi started sharing experience . shared about relationship this and that.then during chem . me huiqi rachel gail continue sharing then jason and neo come join in. then sudden we change topic to like talking about LJ and CB . LOL. make us laugh like fuck la. and miss chia cant stand us. sshe come say us one sentence we scold her back dotn know how many . then she get very pek chek already . then we even say her ' teacher you talk very xia lan leh ' this and that la. keep asking her to shut up and continue with her lesson . LOL . so after school went home change and go hougang mall with my mother and daren. to withdraw $150 for my PSP . hahas and go take my father phone and went home after that. stay at home and sleep. and yeah i contacting CARROT CAKE ALREADY! still thinking of ideas to kah his money . play maple trained one lvl. then leonard keep asking me go play D world say spon me pot. then he never even online.

No comments: