Monday, February 12, 2007

just wake up . hahas. and now is 12 pm . guess what? i never go to school. wake up late my father ask me stay at home. last night sleep at 4am like that. was talking to ah boy and rachel since 11pm plus like that. but rachel sleep early so left we two . so see later if going out anot then update again =)

MONDAY

school was okay . during free period rachel teach me piano . hahas I WANT TO LEARN. so after school me gail rachel go hougang mac eat then go library find books. so around 5 plus i go yixian house take something from her and went back home. i ask my mother want buy me keyboard anot. then my father say must give them time to find and buy . not everything i want then can straight away buy for me. then okay lor. and went to sleep and wake up watch tv

SUNDAY

last night talk to daniel till 3am plus about maple hack thingy . but cannot make it la. so around 1pm pluse he called again to teach me how to use the hack .then train lor. untill gail came my house then we go off to kovan at 4 plus to shop for her valentine pleasant . she know ah kow anti-christ still buy him jesus stuff. buay tahan. LOL. so went home at around 7pm. play maple again

No comments: