Thursday, February 15, 2007

during english lesson was fun . we were at computer room . me and rachel go hit gail and snatch her back to computer room . then i dunno the room was actually auto lock la. then i alone VS gail ahbe and neo outside. they was like trying to open the door and im like stoping them by pushing the handle upwards. then whole class was like shouting say no need stop them want they cant open it de. then i heard wrongly hear untill people asking me go press that button then the door will be lock . then i go press only neo chiong in already then i know the button is for the door to open.stupid la. then i go outside testing is real anot. then they lock me outside the computer room then yanan came . he went in i never cause jason yap ask me something . then i alone lock outside.then jason yap go kick open the door. cool ~ everyone was shocked . how he open the door. lol. then jasonyap keep tickle me. make me cant concentrade on my english . then he take my phone pass here and there. caught him passing around to people a few times. hahas. laugh. fun la. after school go POSB with shirley and gail to withdraw money . then faster rush home. bathe and everything. then ah mao drive me my sis and her bf to town , drop at fareast . and opp got accident. the van on fire. damn scary . first time in my life saw this kind of accident. then walk to wisma shop around . then take 174 to plaza sing and walk all the way to simlim square . walk around and ask for PSP price. finally found a shop . but it cost $380 . cause can download games. and its been modify want. my sis bf also take his psp out to modify to the same as me. so i spend almost $500 for my psp. went to food court eat first. and go back collect PSP and wait for ah mao. then pei him go bugis juntion eat and shop around then go fetch their friends then ah mao drive us to my sis bf house to take the dise. and my sis bf drive me home. his car is so nice and cute la.

No comments: