Tuesday, January 16, 2007

yesterday didnt go out. stay at home and watch er zuo ju zi wen .and watch all the way till morning and faster bathe and everything . father fetch me to school . school was normal la.
and again we make our chinese teacher cry . this is like the third time she cry . then MR anba came our class and anyhow scold. damn tired so most of the lesson sleep in class .
got english test today .and the paper was like so chim la. and we still manage to dicuss together. hhaas in the end me huiqi and rachel talk about ghost and never do our paper . out of -9- page we stuck at page 3 only . so time up pass up . next lesson still can continue . teacher damn good. hahas
and during LCE . triple L catch all the sec 4 girl for hair check . and we faster clip our hair neatly and i clip my fridge till like so nerd? and i still kana caught for dont know what fuck reason la. in the end triple L throw my rubber band and clip away and ask me go buy new want. but i never buy . LOL. so after school sit at canteen awhile and i and guo qiu take 112 home . half way on the bus dickson came up and talk to him till i reach home . and now im fucking stress with my art la.

No comments: