Thursday, December 28, 2006

yesterday quarrel with my mother cause of something stupid. cause of i want to play computer then my sis and her bf in the room sleeping. then later my father dont know say what to my mother.then damn dulan and pekchek . i ji tao say i want go out. i tonight dont want come home liao. then i say at home can do what. cannot play computer cannot watch tv no place for me to sleep . then what you want me to do . talk to the wall ar. then started quarrel . then she ask me move out dont come home.so i pack everything and walk out . then she pull me back . and she say she giving me a room computer and everthing.so i thought she anyhow say just to make me stay at home . so today . she go my room and pack everything. those useless want throw away . and going to buy all i want . and going to buy small tv for me.and she say my father going to buy laptop for me. hahas. but before the laptop and tv come. i still wont believe . cause they everytime say say nia .

so . didnt go out today .actually going watch midnight movie with vicky and leonard they all . but vicky dont want watch midnight cause she working tml. so not going liao . then actually wanted go vicky work place find her slack . but there raining and she was there helping .so stay at home .

No comments: