Wednesday, December 06, 2006

wake up at around like 1 pm plus . call everyone to wake up .but then leonard say evening then go .so continue go sleep . then later vicky say 5 pm need to reach there then .faster bathe .then gail come my house here buy cigg then faster run back to my house here de main road. then long bang vicky cab go jalan kayu pei her interview job .then they eat prata there then take 86 go back compass meet leonard and mervyn . then wait for foofy , daniel , shawn come . then shawn and gail left. so the rest of us go hougang mall .continue slacking .here and there. meaningless la .

TUESDAY

sleep at 12 pm plus. and wake up at 4 pm plus . cb lor .morning daniel come my house then play dota then laterall those kids la. keep coming in my room disturb and irritated me. later want play maple.later want watch tv. later this and that. fuck la. want sleep also cannot .then around 6 pm plus leonard come my house. so go out pei him and jasmine chat awhile .then later vicky come my house then foofy come too .so slack at my house block void deck awhile .then walk to kovan . slack . eat kfc . continue slack. then 10 pm plus foofy go leonard house. then three of us go mac slack then daniel go off. then left me and vicky we go paya lebar CC slack till like 12 am. then wait for bus till like going 1am .and reach home at 1 . hahas .

No comments: