Monday, December 11, 2006

stay at home whole day .
hais. feeling so down.
around 2 am ++ chat with vicky then half way got someone outside my window keep shouting 'ivon ivon ' i thought i hear wrong but i still go check it out. at first i thought was like again desmondtoh they all .but this time only august ong with his brother . then talk to him awhile then he go off to meet daryl tee.so continue talk to vicky till like going 4am? then we both go online
then leonard and foofy nick was like
foofy - MY NAME IS JUSTINFOOFANGYING
leonard- My NaMe Is LeOnArd Koh Jun JIe

then me and vicky also change our nick

vicky - My name Is Victoria Tanwanting
me - my name is IvonPeckHweeTeng

then i ask them see our nick .
then foofy was like . wtf. dont copy us leh . and blah blah blah.
cause leonard and foofy at mervyn house. and they using laptop.
somemore they just beside each other
then they both come talk to me and scold me the same thing
then i tell them this

me:LOL. can both of u . more creative.dont scold the same word
then they both come sent me this . I LOVE YOU IVON PECK!

i was like . alot of line drop down . damn lame la. then continue scolding again.
then they lame la. they keep saying
"repeat after wit the same tone...mee siam mai hum...mai hum " boring la .

thats all for today post =)



SUNDAY

wake up at around 7 pm plus ? then meet vicky at kovan at 8 pm plus. then eat KFC there.
then talk awhile with jim . then went to mac to slack .then charles came then slack . till like 10 pm + go bus stop meet leonard foofy mervyn and huiling take 136 to fantasie . sing there drink there. then huiling went home first. then the rest of us continue sing . then mervyn damn retarded la . keep on . mai-hum mai-hum mai-hum mai-hum .mee siam mai-hum .zzz
then just before we go , leonard went off first. as he want to be alone. so me vicky foofy and mervyn go off like 1am + .
then we take cab go home . mervyn and foofy they wanna run cab. hahas .got no money already

No comments: