Thursday, November 09, 2006

today never go for school. lol . was too tired to wake up then dream of something real scary. i dream untill me and leonard and dont know kana kipnap by some bangala.then the who area was dark. lol . untill daniel call me then i wake up.then got so many people call me and say joan give birth le. then want sent photo to me.but cannot then blah blah.then around 5 plus grace and gail came my house.cause gail ah ma brought her mp4 then she dont know how to use and put song so she come my house i help her lor. then watch sunwukong awhile.then we walk to kovan and walk walk.then i eat alot lor.LOL . i eat sandwitch . snow ice and sushi . fcuk lor.lol whatever then walk home.play maple.then blah blah blah

WEDNESDAY

yesterday meet gail and grace at plaza then go school together. lol. then after school they all come my house slack and play with daren.then around 3 plus . caiyan ask us go plaza meet her.then ok lor.then i pei gail go home change first.then fall asleep at her house.LOL then meet grace at mall.then go eat.then later caiyan say she got taiji. say later then meet us or whatever.so after eatting all go home.tio dua. sian

No comments: