Sunday, November 05, 2006

erm .. meet caiyan 5 plus at upper serangoon road.actually meet at 4.30 de.then i fall asleep.hahas.anw go there meet caiyan joker and one of their friend.pei their friend put angkong .LOL. wait from 5 to 7 plus.so after that we go plaza slack .go joe corner slack with their friends.then later jiki came.then we 3 go up to K pool play pool.i watch them play.around 9 plus.i go home. then my father irritating la.everything also dont trust me. the conversation goes like that. all in hokkien . lol

me:pa,tml if teacher call you ask you i got no school shoes ar.then you say ya.
papa: why you no school shoes
me: kana steal .
papa: outside still got one pair of shoes hor!
me: those two is both right side leh. how to wear .
papa: mai ka wa kei siao la hor . must be you hide the shoes want
me: aiya dont believe then sua la .

anything also dont know come say me like that. then my mother help me scold him back. she say

mother: mai luan gong wei hor!
mother: i saw it myself want hor.

lol then blah blah blah. .

boring

No comments: