Wednesday, November 01, 2006

erm . .
sleep at 4 am plus last night. then early in the morning 6 am plus got two private number miss call.wondering who is that.then 7 plus gail and yvonne call me.they dont know say what teacher looking for me.ask me now go back school . crazy . then i keep saying i no shoe the suzi dont allow. then sleep awhile. then leonard around 10 am plus call me and treaten me to talk with him untill he reach shawn house.ahas . and guess what the two private number call is from him. he say he sleep at 5am plus then wake up at 7 . cause very dark then he think that already night time . so he thought he had forgotten about mervyn birthday so he call everyone and ask .then he call shawn ask where foofy and he say foofy sleeping so he tot the celebration already cancel. then he go online. and found out nobody online . his house got no one. then so he still thought is night time. then he go play dota got no game. then when the sunlight is out he then found out is morning 7am .LOL .make me laugh untill like fuck when he told me this.ahahas.
then my mother ask me go grandma house. LOL .

my ahma
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my grandma is old.the last time i saw her. her hair is till black .
now almost all grey . hais.
then so many children there.
candid
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ah da
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
mandy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

so cute.then go home at around12 plus then sleep awhile.then now leonard they ask us go shawn house NOW! and daniel is waiting for me NOW at blk 708 .poor thing. ok got to rush down now.bb

No comments: