Tuesday, November 14, 2006

didnt sleep well last night. cause i was sleeping on the floor outside living room . without any bed. cause got no more bed. my mother use one bed my father use another bed my sis use one bed then my maid and baby each of them one bed. last night was playing computer till my sis come back . then found out no more bed for me. the sadest thing is that everyone was sleeping already. anw this morning damn cold ar the floor. cold untill my blanket dont know where to cover. then morning 7 am plus go kopitiam with my mother to eat breakfast. roti prata. nice . then go back sleep again . till grace call me say she outside my house.then let her in . then she play computer i continue sleep untill 3 plus.then wake up . go sintuan eat then come back to watch sun wu kong then wait for shirley come then go sintuan again . then stay there all the way till 11 plus then come home they playing mahjong got my jiejie , jia en , baby , jasmine , weirong , and their friends .

No comments: