Sunday, October 15, 2006

reach home straight away go bathe then sleep . sleep untill 4 plus. then so many unfamiliar number wish me happy birthday . zZz then chat abit with leonard .was saying nov 3 still want go mervyn house anot .mervyn birthday . but dont know can anot. then around6 plus gail shirley grace outside my window then i look out they sing birthday song for me.so touched . then slack awhile at my house then go meet yixian at my house bustop then take 119 to sengkang to meet caiyan.then the stupid gail . make us stop at wrong stop. then had to walk one big round . then slack awhile at blk downstairs then grace and gail went off then we go rivervale mall walk awhile then slack awhile then go home .tml had to go school . to take my overall result. kan chiong dunno got pass anot.after tml i wont be going to sch that often anymore,

No comments: