Monday, October 02, 2006

MONDAY

erm .today EXAM START! . english composition and physis!
i damn bloody hate english composition cause i was writing rubbish
all the while. quite lazy blogs nowadays la .LOL! erm . the physis test can
say quite easy then what i expected la . but i got alot mistake. sad case.
so after that i went back home then grace and gail came my house awhile then
we go bus stop fetch victoria then go block and slack and study .
then i learn some mathematics.=) not bad cause tml exam on math paper 2
and social studies , confirm fail cause i dont even know a single things and i
dont wish to know . wait till tml then see how. now math important first .

SUNDAY!

wake up at 3 plus . was really tired la . then the daniel keep calling and calling
then come bang on my window.but i dont care. cause i was really damn tired.
so do some study on physis.then study from 4 pm - 5 pm ( half way sleeping )
then wake up at around 6 plus then continue study then play game at 7 plus till
night 1 am plus . then talking to rachel and caiyan . then 1 plus like that went to sleep .
but cannot sleep. maybe too excited for the exam ? dont know? then turn here and there
untill 2.30 plus then can sleep.

SATURDAY

last night 1am plus leonard called me say want come my house. then ask me go outside open door for him . then i waited so long then i called him .HE SAY HE ON THE CAB GOING HOME!
zai zai he confirm dua me de lor .AEROPLANE KING! . then sleep ar around 2 like that then have to wake up at 6am . then go prepared . then have breakfast with my mother and her 3 gu 6 po . then around 7 like that my father fetch us to bedok for ah lei uncle de sin tuan . then my mother ask me go there help to beat the drum. cause got you keng . then at first i sit on the first lorry de . and i did beat the drum cause the uncle hand tired so i help awhile . but they all say i never eat . not loud enough so nevermind lor. untill we reached the 3rd temple then sudden heavy rain . then my mother ask me go sit bus =x. then go lor. then i sleep on the bus . was really tired la . untill we went to defu lane there its around 1 plus then i went home myself . then go home bath then 3 plus like that meet victoria and gail at kovan mac and study on physis.then study awhile then slack awhile then around 7 like that gail got to go so me and victoria continue slacking untill 8 plus she want watch the im not stupid but she dont want go home then came my house slack untill 11.30 plus then she go home .

No comments: