Tuesday, October 31, 2006

didnt went school today. was so tired. my jiejie didnt come home so i can sleep in the room . ahas finally =] eh . then morning so many people call me .so irritating.LOL no la just kidding. then wake up at around 1 plus.talk to vicky awhile then my father bring me go make ic . so regret la.the passport size photo that i take.forgot to smile. LOL . that pic without smile gonna be with me untill the day i die . sian then go home after that.then we watch tailand de sin tuan dua li zi . their you keng. wah sibei nice la. and scary . cause they show how they pierce. anw so go hougang ave 8 de mac at 6.30 . wait for vicky untill 7.30 . make me wait for her 1 hour . first time i wait someone untill so long .then eat there . around 8 plus leonard call me say at my house ask me go back so okay lor but before that leonard ask us want go serangoon de ktv anot only 3 of us. so dont want la so boring so go my house there meet him lor. we go at around 9 plus then reach there call him he say he go 401 meeting foofy shawn they all . then ask us go then we dont want. then after that go home straight . then leonard online . then i say him then he come say what because me and vicky never go so he dont want go already.so cork lor . lucky we two never go arbo tio dua again . aeroplane KING! then play maple awhile .then blah blah

No comments: