Saturday, September 09, 2006

wake up continue my the outsiders 2.then play maple.started play my new chrac mage.then at night train with yvonne and weijian.then around 2plus vicky call me .then her house phone is private number so i asked her call weijian and plank call him.then talk to her awhile then she go sleep.then later in maple talk to buddy with yvonne weijian and kaspov all talk untill like got attitude problem then yvonne was like scolding kasprov untill half then she type sob then weijian and kasporv thought like scold people untill half then sad or something like that but then later yvonne pm me that SOB= son of bitch.make me face the computer and laugh like some crazy women.LOL.then me yvonne and weijian go find people and come scold since we got nothing better to do. LOL.then weijian want go offline le.then me and yvonne got trouble .ask them give number we call so that weijian also can call in scold together.but too bad nobody dare give number.all dare scold people parents but dont dare give number.its like WTF.then yvonne like some sort of crazy fucker.go around and scold people go die la.LOL!!!then she go sleep liao then i continue watchinh my the outsiders 2 . so sad lor. make me cry like fuck .really sad sia.and now time for bed

No comments: