Thursday, September 14, 2006

hmmm .late for school today.then got to run 4 rounds.but me and liyin only run three rounds.LOL.somemore the circle we run untill so small.anyway very tired la.then PE after running.whole class need run 1 round.then i tell teacher say i just run 4 round then i dont want run.he very good.LOL.then i go play ball with next class.then nothing happen in school.after school we go hougang mall eat.then after that we go plank call people at MRT sation.then after that.we go carpark slack.then i fight one one with gail.then rest awhile.then shirley ask me to fight with her.so ya.then later i wanted fight with rachel but need to shit.LOL.one day fight with three person.its like damn tiring.dont believe you go try.LOLthen come home play maple.then i go in rojak account then ask the shovaz dont quarrel with caiyan.then he come guai lan me.scold me kpkb.make me sibei dulan.ask him for number then settle.then he dotn dare give.LOL.anw.now tired la.then the stupid caiyan.keep asking me train her.-.- .now i know dont make promises.sian half

No comments: