Tuesday, August 01, 2006

so long never blogs and so many things had happened.everythings doesnt goes my way .
everyone beside me are changing including me as well . sometimes i dont understand what my parents thinking . keep thinking those thing that are impossible . everyday go out till late night come scold me.nevermind this i understand. but this few month i everyday stay at home. after school go home straight away . at home so sian of cause is play computer la. but at least im so much guai then before.and like that you come scold me. all this and that. what i did wrong again lor.then this fews day i go out and never on computer 24hrs . then again im scolded. what i did lor. like this cannot like that also cannot .i really cannot take it liao la . stop forcing me please .
im so stressed and tired of everything . exam are coming and i cant study . i cant take in any notes . even physis and art.my last hope and i cant concentrade in it . i cant draw anything out .and i dont even know what are we learning for physis . i keep thinking of those stupid thing that i dont wanna think about it . and what are friends for? everyday quarrel . everyday someone will be angry-ing with another one? whats this mean . i really need a break . how i wish im drunk everyday and not thinking of anything . let me off please

No comments: