Friday, August 11, 2006

skip my dentention today.LOL.so boring after school meet daniel outside our school with rachel gail finna grace and shirley then go mall meet yvonne yixian and cheeling then go food court eat eat slack slack then play true or dare.play only one time then i tio the one time.sibei suay.LOL.then later go buy candle go interchange behind de blk there play and i make one more star.LOL.so nice.then yi ceng come find us den after that all go home left me daniel yi ceng then go back mall food court slack cause i waiting for victoria to come pei her make dont know what photo.LOL.then they pei me wait.when victoria reach then they go play their dota le.then left me and her.then make finish the photo i faster rush home bath come find victoria at my house behind then slack here and there untill 10 plus like that go home.SIAN~

No comments: