Friday, March 10, 2006

long time no blogs liao.haha . lots of things happen . early go home also kana scold by my mother late go home also kana scold. everyday only know how to nag nag nag.never do anything wrong then keep saying me . what want bring me go girls home . still say what one day she call police go outside catch me and my friends .call lor.i also never do anything wrong.then yesterday teacher call parents. complain so much .make my mother go more crazy then call me anyhow kan me . then say what fail all subject then ask me go school for what . not sleep jiu si talk . then copy maths test. then want ask me quit school. then my father say if i fail my midyear exam . then he will take away my hangphone and computer . like fuck . must study liao la.and if teacher call parents AGAIN . i can not need go school liao .then recently . manfred zhenyong jonathan had go in . miss them real lots.now only can hope manfred court nothing happen .

No comments: