Friday, March 24, 2006

late for school then my mother ask me dont go school cause if i go she also need to go school fetch me home . cause i tio undertaking form liao . then never go school . then around 4 plus like that meet victoria at serangoon sation . actually cannot go out want cause i never go school mah . then i keep on argue with my mother then my father say before 8 must reach home then i say before 9 . haha.then go far east take victoria de watch then she meet her korkor and friends..then take bus to bugis meet yixian and yvonne then later the bryan and friends? come find victoria. ya . then we go shop shop . then around 8 like that we take train go cineleisure shop shop . then me and victoria eat at the kopitiam then got one guy come the table take number from victoria.lol.then she chua tio . then slack there awhile then around 11 like that go take train go back hougang . then reach home at around 11 plus like that.then my mother say your before 9 . is before 12 ar.then blah blah blah.nag like shit. then tml cannot go out.sian half. .

No comments: